Tema: Skrill i Neteller uklonjeni sa starsa za regiju?

Trazio withdrawal i vidim da nema Skrilla. Posaljem mail i dobijem ovaj odgovor. Jel jos netko dobio ovaj info/jel vidi Skrill ili Netelller među opcijama za isplatu (za depozit je jos uvijek tamo, iako njihov mail tvrdi suprotno)?

We trust this email finds you well and we apologize for any inconvenienced experience.

Due to business reasons, we are phasing out NETELLER and Skrill deposits in your region; we have started this process by removing these options from the Cashier for some of our Hungarian players, this is why you are no longer seeing them there.

Please use alternate deposit options to fund your Stars account. We are sorry for the inconvenience this may cause you.

For your convenience, here is a full list of options available to customers from your country:

- VISA
- MasterCard
- Entropay VISA
- paysafecard
- Abaqoos
- Rapid Transfer
- Local Bank Transfer

Once again, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused and thank you in advance for your understanding.  If you have any questions or further concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will do our utmost to assist you further.

"Dikod uđe, dikod ne uđe" - Mate Baturina

Re: Skrill i Neteller uklonjeni sa starsa za regiju?

Ti igras na madjarskom accountu?

Ja igram na hrvatskom i imam opciju withdrawa na Skrill.

Manchinator napisao:

Ti igras na madjarskom accountu?

Ja igram na hrvatskom i imam opciju withdrawa na Skrill.

I ja igram na hrvatskom, zato i jest ovaj post, jer mi nije jasno tko je tu lud big_smile

Pa daj im pošalji mail da ti nisi iz Mađarske, pitaj što se događa i javi odgovor.

Prijavi se na PokerPro Coaching

Dakle, imam opciju, a koliko čujem, imaju i ostali igrači iz Hrvatske. Ali moglo bi biti nesto, jer sam pred pol sata zatražio withdraw na Skrill i lova još nije sjela, a inače sjedne odmah. Nadajmo se da je samo slučajnost  hmm

gmiko napisao:

Pa daj im pošalji mail da ti nisi iz Mađarske, pitaj što se događa i javi odgovor.

jesam. cekam

Misterij rješen:

Please disregard the email sent by my colleague.

The reason Skrill is not offered as a withdrawal option is because your last Skrill deposit was made more than 12 months ago.

We frequently review our policies across all areas of business, including our deposit and cashout facilities. As a result, we have amended our cashout policy relating to Skrill whereby players are only able to cash out via this method if they have made at least one successful Skrill deposit in the past 12 months.

In case you have not made a Skrill deposit in the last 12 months or your Skrill account has changed, a deposit will be required in order to register your Skrill account in our system and make it available for cashouts. Please keep in mind that there is a 48-hour waiting period after your last purchase is made before you are able to request a cashout.

Također napomena u vezi cashouta na bankovni racun (ako imate racun u zemlji koja je razlicita od one gdje ste registrirali racun):

Please note that you can only withdraw to a bank account if it is in the same country as the one registered on your Stars Account. The system is able to match the two letter country code in your IBAN to your registered address. Players are only permitted to withdraw to a bank account if it is located in their country of residence.

case closed

Zadnji popravljao zamorano11 (28-02-2017 15:54:25)