Re: PokerStars - Promocije

* Table Starters (Beta) - Table Starters acts like an interest list for specific ring game table types. They will appear in the lobby as another table and will be identified with a special icon at the start. Players can sign up on the Table Starter through the lobby by clicking “Join Table Starter”. Once enough players have signed up, a new table is created with the players on the Table Starter list.

Here is how a table will specifically be started: Buy-in amount will be asked at the time of joining the table starter. At this point funds are not reserved, but players pre-approve to be bought in for that amount once the table starts. Once enough players join the Table Starter who have the pre-approved funds available, the new table will open and players will be bought in for the amounts they previously specified. Blinds will then be posted but the dealing of cards will not actually start for a few seconds to allow all players to notice the new table starting. Once this short wait elapses, dealing will begin, and from then on everything will behave like a normal table. There will also be a “Play Now” button that if clicked by everyone who is seated will start the dealing immediately.

Every player can choose how many players they want to start a table with. Once a match is found a table will start. You can customize your own settings for when a table should start by going to ‘Options’ > ‘Table Starter Preferences...’ So if four players have specified they are OK for the table to start four-handed join the Table Starter, a new table will be formed and those players will be able to play while the remaining seats stay open for other players.

Various features in PokerStars will automatically sign up players for Table Starters if they cannot be seated immediately. For example, when using “Easy Seat” or clicking “Play Now” in group mode, the system will first try to seat you at an existing table as requested, and if unavailable you will be added to the Table Starters list.

To avoid abuse, there will be a timer that will block players from using Table Starters should they be seated at a new table and then leave soon after the start of dealing. We also have automatic monitoring for abusive behaviours and reserve the right to sanction players who attempt to use Table Starters for purposes other than to play at the newly created tables. More specifically, trying to avoid paying your fair share of blinds, or using Table Starters to find favorable opponents, is not allowed.

ako sam ja dobro skuzio a misli da jesam, znaci da nema vise stolova pa sjednes na koji hoces nego kad se skupi dovoljno ljudi za odredeni buy-in i velicinu stola oni ( Pokerstars ) sastavlja stol. sto znaci nema vise biranja s kime ces igrati i trazenja fisheva.

Zadnji popravljao marko90 (18-01-2013 09:18:55)

dobro da se malo sjebo lik

Originally Posted by PokerStarsSupport
I apologise for the incorrect information I posted on the forum earlier. Although Pokerstars plan to introduce the 'Table Starters' function at their room, its concept and way of functioning have been described wrongly on this forum.

The function will be offered to players as one of the ways to start tables. In some high-stake games, 'Table Starters' might become the only way to start a table. The function will not influence the possibility of joining a running table.

A separate discussion has also brought up the topic of exclusion of the possibility of table and seat selection, allowing player to use only [global] waiting lists to get seated. This idea has been published by my colleague with the following comment,

'It is hardly probable that we shall move in this direction in the near future. Such cardinal changes are usually met by players very negatively, as far as there is no massive wave of discontent with the existing situation.'

Nevertheless, the idea deserved being introduced for public discussion. I shall accept any feedback and comments on this matter, which will be passed on to the authorities of the room.

We have no plans to adopt this function [removal of seat selection] and even discuss such a possibility seriously in the near future.

I understand that posters on this and other forums have confused the 'Table Starters' function implementation plans with the possibility of cancellation of table and seat selection opportunities. Because of this misunderstanding, my previous post on this forum appeared. I apologise once more for not being accurate in my claims and not verifying them. I shall be more cautious next time.

da ne otvaram novu temu tu cu stavit

PokerStarsova limuzina još samo 2 dana putuje Zagrebom!!! Slušajte Hit.fm i saznajte lokaciju - posjetite je, slikajte se i uđite u nagradni kviz nakon kojeg će sretan dobitnik potpuno besplatno otputovati u Dubrovnik! Sretno smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs9AUecOJxU

http://www.hitfm.hr/galerije/hit-fm-i-p … uru-zivota

dobra promocija

Zadnji popravljao Andre_787 (21-02-2013 14:18:38)

Mozda netko nije vidio reload bonus na Starsu:

Get ready for the 2013 Spring Championship of Online Poker (SCOOP) by taking advantage of a 20% reload bonus up to $100! Simply reload your existing PokerStars account with the code ‘SCOOP2013’ between 09:00 ET, April 30 and 23:59 ET, May 10.

http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/promoti … oad-bonus/

Limit poker is a science, but no-limit is an art.  In limit you are shooting at a target.  In no-limit, the target comes alive and shoots back at you.

Svako koliko ruka se dobije KcKs? ...Ima sad promocija na zoom stolovima!

1320:1 ali ne smiju ti svi foldati preflop i moraš dobiti hand tako da je dosta više.

Mu-mu mu mu mu mu mu!

thanks... evo taman mi podjelilo! cool  ... a prije ovog jedno 3k ruka pa nista!
http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-hand … 39F4581997

chech napisao:

thanks... evo taman mi podjelilo! cool  ... a prije ovog jedno 3k ruka pa nista!

I koliko ces para dobiti za ovo? smile

misticman napisao:
chech napisao:

100bb na limitu koji igra

Money isn't everything...unless you're playing in a rebuy tournament.

deco99 napisao:
misticman napisao:
chech napisao:

100bb na limitu koji igra

cool.. ja nisam procitao promociju do kraja..mislio sam da je fora samo da ubodes KsKc..malopre usao bezveze da odigram koju ruku(NL10) i posle 5-6 ruku dobijem KsKc...i samo je checkirao do rivera, SBvsBB i izgubim -.- (ne treba skajpovati, slusati muziku i igrati poker hmm)..pa sam bio ljut na sebe sto sam izgubio( misleci da sam ispustio 100$ yikes)

Evo i moje srece:

http://www.boomplayer.com/en/poker-hand … EA31DE7910

Imao sam do sad 3 puta isti hand, jednom prvi dan promocije i sjebo sa squeeze-om (svi su mi foldali). Danas dva puta, jednom nisam primjetio- all in vs 99 preflop i sad ovaj koji samm skuzio. Ionako oba nebi vrijedila kad su isti dan.

Da li oni salju kakvu obavijest da ces dobiti nagradu ili im se treba slati mail sa linkom na hand?

Zadnji popravljao ajspingvin (27-06-2013 11:14:44)

Limit poker is a science, but no-limit is an art.  In limit you are shooting at a target.  In no-limit, the target comes alive and shoots back at you.

ništ ne moraš dalje. Dobit ćeš lovu u roku od 48h.

Ovaj all in preflop ti se vrijedi, jer si hand dobio postflop. Nema veze što si bio preflop all in (bar se meni tak čini).

roba59 napisao:

ništ ne moraš dalje. Dobit ćeš lovu u roku od 48h.

Ovaj all in preflop ti se vrijedi, jer si hand dobio postflop. Nema veze što si bio preflop all in (bar se meni tak čini).

Vrijedi ali ga nisam stavio na boom. Jednom dok ugasis stol je kasno. Ili se varam?

odes u hand history i nađeš hand i mozes ga onda staviti na boom.

Meni lova jos nije sjela. Proslo 38 h od objave na boom. Vama?

treba im i 2 dana.

Mu-mu mu mu mu mu mu!

Meni sjelo tek nakon 2 dana!

Zna li neko zašto mi ne otvara direktan link na BOOM starsima???
Izbaci mi   APLICATION NOT FOUND

isto tako je i s drugim linkovima na lobbyu od starsa

Zadnji popravljao rokec361 (01-07-2013 19:49:18)

rokec361 napisao:

Zna li neko zašto mi ne otvara direktan link na BOOM starsima???
Izbaci mi   APLICATION NOT FOUND

isto tako je i s drugim linkovima na lobbyu od starsa

Jel mi može netko objasniti kako da ruku iz hand historya stavim na boom.
Trudim se ali mi ne polazi za rukom.
Hvala

Prvo moraš napraviti račun na boomplayeru, zatim u chatboxu imaš direktan link pokraj ruke koju želiš uploadati i to ti je sve..

Jel se ne može s FPP kupovat ticketi za normalne SNG, direktno turnire i to? Sad gledam, mogu samo za turnire na kojima je nagrada ulaznica za turnir??

Tko se moli i vjeruje u Isusa Krista, Isus će ga dočekati na času njegove smrti

Može se naravno! Ali moraš biti barem SILVER STAR, sunday storm ti je već od 700 FPP cool
Cashier--- VIP Store----Online tournament tickets;

Brzinsko pitanje ako tko zna, dok igram na Starsu skupljam one VPP bodove, i jel se ti bodovi mijenjaju svaki mjesec za cash ili jednom godisnje, to mi nije jasno bas, jer recimo tek sam poceo igrat i dostigao sam 750 bodova i to je kao 10$ casha, i sad mi iz pocetka u lobbyu odbrojava od nule opet do 750 pa me to buni

hvala smile

when you feel like quitting think about why you started..

bodove možeš zamijenit za cash il nešto drugo kad god oćeš. za ovih 750 si dobio 10$, al bodovi ti ostanu

Tonac napisao:

Brzinsko pitanje ako tko zna, dok igram na Starsu skupljam one VPP bodove, i jel se ti bodovi mijenjaju svaki mjesec za cash ili jednom godisnje, to mi nije jasno bas, jer recimo tek sam poceo igrat i dostigao sam 750 bodova i to je kao 10$ casha, i sad mi iz pocetka u lobbyu odbrojava od nule opet do 750 pa me to buni

hvala smile

http://www.pokerstars.com/hr/vip/stellar/

Money isn't everything...unless you're playing in a rebuy tournament.