Re: durrrr vs jungleman Chall.

hicpra napisao:

znam da oni imaju skill da stavi protivnika na prakticki tocan hand, a ne range kao sto mi radimo..

hm???

hicpra nisu ni oni svemirci  smile  rangeovi su svugdje pa tako i na high stejksima ... samo sto likovi razviju takav metagame da malo tko razumije njihovu dinamiku osim njih samih...

roba59 napisao:
hicpra napisao:

znam da oni imaju skill da stavi protivnika na prakticki tocan hand, a ne range kao sto mi radimo..

hm???

znas kad recimo na onim turnirima koje smo mogli gledat na TV, lik kaze: imao si xy..

i onda se vidi da je fakat imao xy iako mu nije pokazao karte..

ne kazem da ne koriste range, samo ga koriste do tolike mjere da je skoro isto dal ti vide karte ili ne..

hicpra napisao:

znas kad recimo na onim turnirima koje smo mogli gledat na TV, lik kaze: imao si xy..

i onda se vidi da je fakat imao xy iako mu nije pokazao karte..

ne kazem da ne koriste range, samo ga koriste do tolike mjere da je skoro isto dal ti vide karte ili ne..

Nekad je šansa da ima baš taj odredjen hand dosta velika...

A druga stvar je, kolko put nisu pokazali kad je netko krivo rekao koji hand ima protivnik.

dobro hicpra nisu bas tak dobri:D
to sto pogode tocan hand tu i tamo nis ne znaci lol. kolko puta su pogadjali i fulali pa nikom nis

kazem samo da su bolji u suzavanju protivnikovog rangea od nas obicnih igraca..zato su vjerojatno i to sto jesu..

Trenutno stanje:

http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/poker-from-the-rail/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/durrrr2_3.gif

c/p sa verneerovog bloga:

Today was round two of the Durrrr challenge and it didn't even last an hour. Jungleman once again looked to bust Durrrr's online roll (Durrrr started buying in for weird amounts < $40,000) and according to his Twitter (@junglemandan) won $173K in 7K hands. That puts him up $700,000 in 7K hands, but more importantly, gives him unbelievable momentum. Over that stretch, Durrrr has only won 37% of hands.

On the 2+2 High Stakes forum, the line before today's match was moving towards +150 in favor of Jungleman (So ... you bet $150 in order to win $100 if you want to bet on Jungleman). More recently, viffer is asking for +225 to bet on Durrrr.

Still, my impression from the first two matches is that Jungleman is just in complete control of the matches. Just as my respect for Dwan faded during the Isildur saga (because he wouldn't quit Isildur and it was sad seeing him lose his roll all the way down to one table), it's quickly fading again during these games.

First of all ... why doesn't he have more money on FTP? It seems like he is showing up to the games poorly bankrolled, and as his play seems to show, in a poor mindset. It's not like he is getting coolered left and right - he is calling Jungleman's value bets and trying to bluff Jungleman off hands in a match in which Jungleman seems very happy to go to showdown.

Some of the big pots towards the end before Durrrr quit (no audio ... I just did a ninja edit and threw them on YouTube):

I refuse to believe that it's just variance. Thus, the only two other explanations are:

1. Jungleman is just several tiers above Durrrr in terms of HU NLHE.

2. Jungleman prepared and continues to prepare for the matches much better. He is playing his A+ game full focused. On the other hand, this is just another thing for Durrrr to do and he is bringing his B game and going through the motions. Round 1 he played after a long session with other players and got crushed. Round two was very short and his bankroll seemed short. These are not marks of someone who really cares about the outcome of the match.

I really had higher hopes for this series. Unless something seriously changes, Durrrr is going to be out of at least $3,000,000. How does that not motivate him? I expected more.

I evo ovdje Galfond analizira neke ruke iz challenga

http://www.pokerstatic.com/static-tv/du … l-galfond/

Thx za report..

I'm so broke, I can't even pay attention.