Tema: FTP- Top Up Bonus

Dobio sam mail:

Earn a $500 bonus and a $100 Ring Game Ticket while playing your favorite real-money games with your personalized Top Up Bonus.

You must accept your Top Up Bonus offer by 23:59 ET on Monday, May 20th - to do so, log in to the game software, select Check my Bonus Offer… in the Requests menu at the top of the lobby, and click Accept Offer to get started:

You’ll have three weeks to release your bonus cash by earning Full Tilt Points at any real-money table. Clear the Top Up Bonus in full to be awarded the $100 Ring Game Ticket; you’ll receive your ticket within 24 hours of releasing the entire bonus.

Accept your Top Up Bonus offer and begin earning your bonus cash and Ring Game Ticket today.

Nisam siguran da li treba raditi deposit (ako da, da li vrijedi transfer sa Starsa) za taj bonus ili se samo upali kako je navedeno.

p.s. Trebalo bi napraviti  sticky temu FTP-Promocije (kao sto ima za Pokerstars)

Limit poker is a science, but no-limit is an art.  In limit you are shooting at a target.  In no-limit, the target comes alive and shoots back at you.

Re: FTP- Top Up Bonus

samo ga aktiviraš, ne trebaš raditi deposit!

lol 500$
ja san dobia 20$ bonus i 4$ ring ticket, a stalno igran na tiltu..
ma..

KOCKA!

Moze li se transferati novac FTP ---> Stars ?

Tko se moli i vjeruje u Isusa Krista, Isus će ga dočekati na času njegove smrti

Da. Ftp i stars imaju isti stars id.