Tema: Full tilt - zatvoren račun

Povodom nekih nelegalnih aktivnosti, prije cca 4 god. zatvoren mi je full tilt račun.  tongue   Da li ima šanse da im pošaljem mail, pa da se taj račun ponovno otvori, pošto bi ga htio sinkronizirati sa starsima? Ili jednom kad oni to naprave, nemogu ga više nikad otvoriti?
hvala

http://www.mmstaking.com/

Re: Full tilt - zatvoren račun

Koliko sam shvatio ko ima banovan account na fulltitlu bice mu banovan i na starsima i obratno. Evo ti na 2+2 http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/29/ne … a-1232335/ mislim da ti je najbolje da posaljes mail na support@fulltiltpoker.com i da ih pitas.

Q: Is a player who is banned or self-excluded on FTP (collusion, multi-accounting, problem gambling, etc) automatically banned on PokerStars and vice versa?

A: Our systems will not allow barred or self-excluded players on one site to play on the other site. We will ensure that we have the technical solutions in place to preserve our game integrity and responsibility in responsible gaming. However, we will deal with exceptional situations on a case-by-case basis.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/29/ne … s-1228781/

vjerojatno nećeš, al ništa te ne košta poslat mail i pitat

evo primjer s 2+2

Jamie napisao:

A few months ago some Germans gained access to my email account and used it to get passwords for my full tilt/neteller/moneybookers/paypal accounts and used them all to dump chips from a presumably stolen credit card.

My question is, how likely are full tilt to unban my account or let me make a new one? Their customer support seems useless.

Hello Jamie,

Because your account was involved in said chip dumping activites, your Full Tilt
Poker account has been permanently closed you are no longer welcome to play at
Full Tilt Poker.

You are not permitted to set up, or play on, any other accounts with Full Tilt
Poker. Should you do so, those accounts will be closed and their balances will
also be witheld.

Unfortunately this decision will not change even with the new management.

Best Regards,

Benedikt
Security Department
Full Tilt Poker

KOCKA!

Bio mi je takodjer zatvoren acc iako ne toliko mojom greskom koliko zbog nesposobnosti njihovog supporta. Jucer poslao mail, pokazao im gdje je problem, najnormalnije su mi odbanirali racun bez ikakvog natezanja. Pokusajte i vi ako tko ima takav problem, nemate kaj izgubit.

meni je blokiran account na starsima jer sam kao surađivo sa nekim drugim igračem na stolu...par puta sam vec slao da mi ga vrate ali nije uspjelo....
sad neznam dali cu moći igrati sa novim accountom na fulltiltu????

Due to your close association with barred account 'Yugosaki' we have concluded that it is not in the best interest of our players to allow you to continue to play on PokerStars. We cannot take the risk that they could gain access to our tables via your account. It is unfortunate that you have become yet another victim of unfair action by them.

Please understand that this decision has been made in the interest of protecting the integrity of our games. Any further accounts that you create will be closed without warning, and the funds therein seized to compensate the victims of illicit activity on PokerStars.

We can no longer permit you to play on PokerStars.

Regards,

Jesper S
PokerStars Game Security Team

Naravno da mozes

Limit poker is a science, but no-limit is an art.  In limit you are shooting at a target.  In no-limit, the target comes alive and shoots back at you.