Tema: Sigurni znakovi da igramo previse poker - 2p2

Ovo je copy/paste super su :Dnekih postova sa 2p2, al super su big_smile

When my brother asked me why Im lying so much I told him that in contrast to most people I got a balanced talking range.

When you introduce yourself to knew people by SN and not given name.

Having to take a guz of my own piss to prove to my girlfriend it was apple juice. - pisao je u bocu da moze igrat, onda je cura popizdila big_smile

when you wake up from a dream where you are calling a 4bet with A6s... happened to me yesterday, fml. woke up in shock saying to myself ''why the f am I calling a 4bet with A6?''

When the liscence plate of the car infront of you begins with AKJ and you think to yourself: should I Cbet or not?

Last mothers day my family went to my aunts new house and she was talking to me about how excited she was that her new neighborhood has a pool so her 3 kids could just hang out there all day. My exact response to her was "Yea having a pool in the neighborhood is definitely plus ev." I realized my mistake immmediately and told her its just slang for somethin good.

When you buy something you say "It's just 2 buyins."

When thinking of Phil Hellmuth while you banging your gf....

When you wake up just after making a poker blunder at the table in a dream. Just a few days ago I dreamt I was at the wsop final table, utg, looked down at QQ, shipped it, and everyone at the table started talking to me as I tried hard to keep a stone cold face. One player went all in, and after a speech, so did the bb. The two players tabled jj and 66, and I flipped over my cards and saw that I had j6. I was like wtf just happened I misread my cards. Then woke up and breathed a huge sigh of relief? Poker is definitely taking over my life :-/

WHEN YOU'RE 24, FORCED TO MOVE BACK HOME, BECAUSE OF SOME WEIRD "GERM CELL CANCER", AND YOU'RE MORE WORRIED ABOUT YOUR PARENT'S INTERNET CONNECTION SPEED FOR POKERSTARS RATHER THAN THE CHEMOTHERAPY
F MY LIFE

When buying xmas presents you think about the implied present odds you're getting in return

2 years ago I needed new glasses and to buy them they give you a free eye test for the prescription of the lens.
Doctor says ' Do you read or use a computer a lot?'
me 'I read and I also use the computer a lot'
him 'word processing and surfing, or additional strain on the eyes'
me 'Well I play a little online poker sometimes'
him 'ok, well lets see how your eyes are'
He then switches off the lights and I do the 'please read the lines test. He says 'read the 2nd line please'
The 2nd line has a 3 K J 2. So I obviously say, 'Three, King, Jack, Deuce' I had no idea what I said was wrong until he looked at me and said 'A little poker?' Then I clued in.

Re: Sigurni znakovi da igramo previse poker - 2p2

ovaj zadnji je najbolji  lol
prije par mjeseci frend me nešto pitao i nakon duljeg razmišljanja umjesto ne rekao sam fold,cijela ekipa mi se pukla smijat

hahahahahahahahaha predobre su.

Tilt napisao:

when you wake up from a dream where you are calling a 4bet with A6s... happened to me yesterday, fml. woke up in shock saying to myself ''why the f am I calling a 4bet with A6?''

He then switches off the lights and I do the 'please read the lines test. He says 'read the 2nd line please'
The 2nd line has a 3 K J 2. So I obviously say, 'Three, King, Jack, Deuce' I had no idea what I said was wrong until he looked at me and said 'A little poker?' Then I clued in.

najjače.

imaj cvijetak u reveru, a u ruci bombonjeru...

zadnji je i meni najjaci, i vjerojatno je istinit.. Onda mu je netko odgovorio:

When I read this, and still cant figure out how you read this wrong to your doctor. Took me a while, no joke.

koste napisao:

ovaj zadnji je najbolji  lol
prije par mjeseci frend me nešto pitao i nakon duljeg razmišljanja umjesto ne rekao sam fold,cijela ekipa mi se pukla smijat

Hahaha, desava se i meni, nekad upadnem rejzaj,  3betaj i slicne stvari .... ali obicno kad mi dodje da to kazem onda dobijem oni cudan osjecaj da cu nesto krivo napravit pa skuzim da sam isa rec nesto od tog pa da bi ispa "čudan"

Tilt napisao:

WTF????

Tilt napisao:

When you wake up just after making a poker blunder at the table in a dream. Just a few days ago I dreamt I was at the wsop final table, utg, looked down at QQ, shipped it, and everyone at the table started talking to me as I tried hard to keep a stone cold face. One player went all in, and after a speech, so did the bb. The two players tabled jj and 66, and I flipped over my cards and saw that I had j6. I was like wtf just happened I misread my cards. Then woke up and breathed a huge sigh of relief? Poker is definitely taking over my life :-/

Već dugo mi se nije nešto ovakvo desilo, ali sječam se prije 2-3 godine da sam nešt slično sanjao.

Tilt napisao:

WHEN YOU'RE 24, FORCED TO MOVE BACK HOME, BECAUSE OF SOME WEIRD "GERM CELL CANCER", AND YOU'RE MORE WORRIED ABOUT YOUR PARENT'S INTERNET CONNECTION SPEED FOR POKERSTARS RATHER THAN THE CHEMOTHERAPY
F MY LIFE

Hehe. I ja uvijek provjeravam kakva je konekcija i dal ću moči igrati ako idem nekamo na put.

roba59 napisao:
Tilt napisao:

WTF????

hehe pa nista gay, samo onako helmuth dodje u glavu jer si ga danas gleda cili dan na youtube .... hmm

Ko kad sam igra managera i nemogu spavat od "brige" dal prodat kalinica a ostavit juricu vučka il obrnuto ..   roll

mislim da bi mi pao u sekundi

Tilt napisao:

mislim da bi mi pao u sekundi

no way.

jbt ja ponekad umjesto baci to vicem foldaj wtf?
NE stvarno ono sjebe te poker in real life totalno  big_smile

club  heart  diamond  spade

ja sam neki da pitao frenda koliko plaća rake na kredit u banci... big_smile

equusDU napisao:

m neki da pitao frenda koliko plaća rake na kredit u ba

equusDU napisao:

ja sam neki da pitao frenda koliko plaća rake na kredit u banci... big_smile

hahahha, najbolji!!!!

care

"...Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy, or are you gonna bite?..."

perozelina napisao:

NE stvarno ono sjebe te poker in real life totalno  big_smile

haha ovo je istina, ja sve izraze iz pokera govorin za bilo šta (sva srića nisan jedini), čak i ljudima koji ne kuže hmm
Na semaforu crveno - "kako loše runan"
"ovaj kolač je nuts"
"railan ti profil na fejsu"
a tek "insta", "obv" i "stiltat".. big_smile

Registracija na autu je uvik prilika za razmislit o ruci, načinu odigravanja iz raznih pozicija i equityu big_smile

KOCKA!