Tema: Daily Forty Grand

Tražim staking za navedeni turnir, dakle Daily Forty Grand koji se igra 09.03. u srijedu u 20:00 na PokerStars-u sa Buy in-om od $11.
Zarada bi se dijelila 70:30 u korist staikera.

Nick na starsima je tommy cro 13

This time next year we'll be millionaires... D.T.
If it's sent by ship then it's a cargo, if it's sent by road then it's a shipment.
"Koliko god ga tresao, jedna kap ti uvijek ostane za gaće..."

Re: Daily Forty Grand

80% : 20% u korist stejkera

If it's sent by ship then it's a cargo, if it's sent by road then it's a shipment.

uzimam...

Hardcore isnt the amount of money the band makes. It isnt the shit talk the fans speak.
Its the messege in the music, Its the comradery, its picking some one up in the pit when they fall down, its friendship, its family, its brotherhood. I don't care how big the band get or if they make videos. Just never forget your roots
HARDCORE IS MY LIFE     ZGHC crew

imas pm

Hardcore isnt the amount of money the band makes. It isnt the shit talk the fans speak.
Its the messege in the music, Its the comradery, its picking some one up in the pit when they fall down, its friendship, its family, its brotherhood. I don't care how big the band get or if they make videos. Just never forget your roots
HARDCORE IS MY LIFE     ZGHC crew

Zašto nemogu postavit hendove ? error mi izbacuje stalno