Re: Stejk

To su gluposti, lol. Evo pojašnjenja Stop'n'Go igre da ne bi bilo zabune.

The "stop and go" play is a tournament manoeuvre that takes place over the pre-flop and flop betting rounds. The play is typically used when a player is short-stacked in a tournament and has a hand that they are willing to go all-in with in an attempt to double up.
The stop and go play is where you have a hand that you intend on moving all-in with. However, you call an opponent's bet before the flop instead of pushing, with the intention of pushing all-in on the flop instead.

The stop and go play situation.
In a situation where you are short-stacked in a tournament with a decent hand, the standard play is to push all-in if an opponent has raised in front of you.
However, if you are so short-stacked that your all-in push is not enough to make another decent full size bet on top of your opponent’s raise, the chances are that they are going to have the odds to call your bet and see all five community cards to try and make the best hand. Therefore in these situations where you probably do not have enough chips to force your opponent to fold with your re-raise, you may consider making a stop and go play.

The stop and go play.
The stop and go play involves you calling your opponent’s preflop raise with the intention of moving all in on the flop, rather than pushing all-in over the top when facing the preflop raise from your opponent.

By beting on the flop, you have the opportunity to make your opponent fold on the flop by pushing the remainder of your chips in then, because your opponent will now have to call your flop bet to see two more cards instead of the opportunity to see five by calling an all-in preflop.

Your opponent will have a tougher time calling your push on the flop than they will calling a push pre-flop.

The stop and go play reduces the odds your opponent has to call, and so they will have to think hard about whether they want to continue if they haven’t improved their hand, and 60% of the time they won’t.

Nemojte pisati gluposti, ako ništa drugo uvijek možete proguglati što vam nije jasno. Nema tu v1, v2, v3 beta i sl.
Jedina je iznimka rijetka, a to je ono što je Tilt napisao prije. Ako planiraš Stop'n'Go, a flopaš joint (pod tim ne mislim na par nego na 2 para i više), onda više ne shovaš nego čekiraš jer želiš dati priliku rejzeru za cbet da dobiješ puni 2x up.

Stop'n'go je strategija da flatas rejz OOP jer si preshort i nemas fold equity ako shoveas preflop. Svaki flop shoveas, jedino kad hittas monstera, onda je ok cekirat. Cilj ove strategije je da se poveca fold equity, ako znamo da ga nemamo preflop, pokusavamo ga dobit na flopu, jer ce villian nekad foldat A high ili K high na flopu kad shoveamo.

http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=184212&page=&view=&sb=5&o%20=&vc=1

evo našao sam post di sam svoje mišljenje izvuko prije cca 2 god.

hvala na pojašnjenju Max i Tilt, adži ti mi hopni na kurac pa složi WAT na faci

zed napisao:

adži ti mi hopni na kurac pa složi WAT na faci

big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile

"Dikod uđe, dikod ne uđe" - Mate Baturina

nisam vidio maxov post, pa sam bezveze objasnjavo  big_smile
Max govori za 2 para i vise, ali ja osobno u velikoj vecini slucajeva cekiram TP, i dam priliku da villian shovea, ako cekira behind onda shoveam turn obv

zed napisao:

WAT?

koji  lol   lol   lol   lol   lol   lol   lol   lol   lol   lol   lol   lol

|^^^^^^^^^^^ | |
|    JackDaniel's     | |"|\,_____
|_..._...___===|=||_|__|.., ]
(@)'(@)"""*| (@)(@)*****(@)

5.5$buy in  20k   još 40min late reg.

79/21 za stejkera

ako ma tko  za,nick mi je isti na starsima

zed napisao:

http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/3663/ayaynohomo.jpg

I'm so broke, I can't even pay attention.