Re: još malo viceva

Fable usao u Pokerpro team.

Posto vecina ne zna moram reci da sam se zajebavao.
Fable je zasluzio,trudi se,stalno napreduje u igri a i aktivan je na forumu.

Zadnji popravljao croman19 (12-08-2011 03:21:25)

Nisam znao da je tako lijep decko.

Pravi šubara lovac voli lov, žene i novac.
Roba, moderator ti je sramota.

deco je rodjen 19888. godine

edit: vise nije  tongue

Zadnji popravljao stu (12-08-2011 08:54:40)

Small stakes poker is like your birthday: everyone calls you, which is supposed to be nice, but it ends up getting annoying.

Baka na samrti govori unuku:
- Želim ti ostaviti svoju farmu, što uključuje njive, kuću, traktor, drugu opremu i 2.398.750$
Unuk, sav ozaren što je odjednom postao bogataš kaže:
- O, bako, koliko si ti dobra prema meni, a ja nisam ni znao da ti imaš farmu... Gdje je?
Uz posljednji uzdah baka prošapta
Na Facebooku...

Chuck Norris ima PFR>VPIP!

Bile napisao:

Baka na samrti govori unuku:
- Želim ti ostaviti svoju farmu, što uključuje njive, kuću, traktor, drugu opremu i 2.398.750$
Unuk, sav ozaren što je odjednom postao bogataš kaže:
- O, bako, koliko si ti dobra prema meni, a ja nisam ni znao da ti imaš farmu... Gdje je?
Uz posljednji uzdah baka prošapta
Na Facebooku...

Nije loše za vic dana u 24 sata

Zadnji popravljao andro (23-08-2011 22:48:41)

O tome se zapravo radi, zar ne?
Povući krivi potez u pravom trenutku.

boboman nije znao da je gay dok nije vidio sliku dfable-a  lol

Small stakes poker is like your birthday: everyone calls you, which is supposed to be nice, but it ends up getting annoying.

Lako za bobomana al zemo je mislio da je on najljepši dok nije vidio moju sliku.

|^^^^^^^^^^^ | |
|    JackDaniel's     | |"|\,_____
|_..._...___===|=||_|__|.., ]
(@)'(@)"""*| (@)(@)*****(@)

u svakom slučaju, tvoj upad u pokerpro team promijenio je mnoge živote

stu napisao:

u svakom slučaju, tvoj upad u pokerpro team promijenio je mnoge živote

slažem se u potpunosti.

|^^^^^^^^^^^ | |
|    JackDaniel's     | |"|\,_____
|_..._...___===|=||_|__|.., ]
(@)'(@)"""*| (@)(@)*****(@)

Kristofer Kolumbo je mogao otkriti Ameriku samo zato jer je:
BIO NEOŽENJEN!!

Da je Kristofer Kolumbo imao suprugu, čuo bi slijedeće:
- A što moraš ići ti? - A što ne pošalju nekog drugog? Što si ti: jedini - bez tebe se ne može? - Jesi li ti lud ili glup? - Zar ne vidiš da te iskorištavaju? - Ne znaš čak ni moju familiju, a ideš otkriti novi svijet! - Što skrivaš? Ne znaš ni gdje ideš! Kakva okrugla Zemlja? - A što, samo će muškarci putovati? Ma nemoj? - A što ne mogu i ja ići ako si ti šef? ... mene nikada ne vodiš na putovanja!
- Nesretniče, ne znaš više što bi izmislio samo da nisi kod kuće? - Ako izađeš na ta vrata ja se iste sekunde vraćam mami!
Bestidniče! - A tko je ta Marija? Što ona hoće? Kažeš djevojčica? ... Ma jedi govna!... Pedofilu! - Sve si isplanirao, lopove! Ti si se to davno dogovorio sa tim kurvama indijankama - Tu misliš da sam ja s grane pala?
Što kažeš? I kraljica će prodati svoj nakit da bi ti putovao? Što ti misliš da sam ja glupača? Što ima između tebe i te babe?
Ne možeš ići i gotovo! - Ništa se neće dogoditi ako svijet i dalje bude ravan k'o ploča.
Nemoj mi se ništa oblačiti jer ti ... ne ideš!

Nakon prve bračne noći:

ON: Draga, sudeći po tvojim vještinama, zaključujem da ti nisam bio prvi.

ONA : Najdraži moj, sudeći po tvojim, nisi ni zadnji!

I was at church the other day and when the collection came around I put some Monopoly money in the basket. The priest said to me, "What are you doing? That's not real money!"
I replied, "Well, let's talk about this god of yours..."

I was having sex with an absolute babe the other night. Halfway through I asked her why she was with someone as ugly as me, she could have any man.

"True," she replied, "but you're the only one who broke into my house in the middle of the night and threatened me with a knife."..

3 nurses working in a morgue discover a dead man with a hard on.
The 1st nurse says"I can't let that go to waste" and rides him.
The 2nd nurse does the same.The 3rd nurse hesitates and explains she is on her period. The other two nurses egg her on mercilessly, so she does the same. Suddenly the man sits up and the nurses apologize, saying they thought he was dead.
The man replies "I was but after 2 jump starts and a blood transfusion, I feel great!!"

I went for relationship counselling this morning with the wife. The counsellor told me I need to be more open with my wife about what I want in bed.

Apparently, "her sister" isn't an acceptable answer!

A 12 year old boy is walking down the street, dragging a flattened frog behind him, on a string.
He goes into a whore house and tells the woman in charge 'I want to sleep with a girl. I have the money.'
The woman takes the money and asks the boy to pick a whore.
'I heard when men have sex with Amber they have to get shots. So I want her.'
Awhile later the boy comes downstairs still dragging the flattened frog, having had sex.
The woman says 'Why did you pick the girl with all the diseases?'
'Because,' the boy replies 'When I get home, my babysitter will have sex with me and get the disease. When my dad drives her home, he'll jump her and get the disease. When he comes back, he'll sleep with my mom, and she'll get the disease. In the morning when the milkman comes, he'll have a quickie with my mom, and get the disease, and HE'S the son-of-a-bitch who ran over my frog.

Just because you are winning does not mean you are playing well, and just because you are losing does not mean you are playing badly.

She woke me up this morning by slipping under the duvet and stroking my cock - next thing I'm getting a great blowie.

After 10 minutes she emerged, wiping her lips.

"That was great, love" I grinned.

"I thought you'd enjoy it," she said, winking. "Happy Father's Day, Dad."

Just because you are winning does not mean you are playing well, and just because you are losing does not mean you are playing badly.

veli doktor muji morate dati uzorak krvi stolice urina i sperme
evo ti bolan gace tu ti je sve

Nije da smo da ispred vremena, za nas vrijeme ne postoji!!
http://youtu.be/CNMinQa0wGE

perpetuum_kaizen napisao:

veli doktor muji morate dati uzorak krvi stolice urina i sperme
evo ti bolan gace tu ti je sve

hahahahahaahha

imaj cvijetak u reveru, a u ruci bombonjeru...

A woman and baby go to the doctors. The. doc's concerned about babys weight and asks " is the baby bottle or breast fed ?" woman replies "breast fed", so, the doc asks her to strip to her waist. The doc then pinches and sucks her nipples, and rubs both her tits for a few minutes. "Well it's no wonder the baby is under weight, you've got no milk!" " I know," replied the woman, " I'm his gran! But, I'm fucking glad I came !!!"

ulazi tata sinu u sobu i vidi ga da se maze nekim kremama i kaze mu
-sine, pa ti si peder!
-ne tata, ja sam princeza!

Dao Mujo napraviti traperice sa dva šlica. Hoda on tak po Baščaršiji, kurči se kad nailazi na Fatu. Fata, ko Fata radoznala. Fata: - "Jel bolan, a što će ti dva rajfesšlusa ?" Mujo: - "Pa zato jer imam dva kurca." Fata: - "Ma nemaš, jebo ih ti. Deder pokaži." Mujo: - "Neću ! Što ćeš mi dat ako ti ih pokažem ?" Fata: - "Eto, dat ću ti minđe." Izvadi Mujo kurac kroz ljevi šlic i udri ševit Fatu. Jebu se oni tako neko vrijeme. Fata: - "Stani ! Dosta ! Ajd sad daj malo drugi." Spremi Mujo "šejtana", zatvori ljevi šlic i kroz desni ga ponovno izvadi da će nastavit karat Fatu. Fata: - "Stani bolan ! Jel matere ti, što je ovaj vako mokar." Mujo: - "Ma jebi ga blesava, rasplako se što nije bio prvi."

Fata rodila i Huso doleti u porodilište da vidi bebu. Onako debeljuškast, neobrijan i mamuran reče babici koja je držala njegovog dječačića:  - "Vidite, liči na mene!"  Babica ga osmotri i tužno reče:  - "Šta je tu je, bitno je da je živ i zdrav!"

Obama jogging,tripped, fell off a bridge in the creek below,3 kids fishing rescue him,He's grateful, offers them whatever they want,1st kid,'I wanna go to Disneyland',Barrack said,'I'll take ya on Air Force One.'The 2nd kid,'I want a new pair of Air Jordans.'Obama says 'I'll get them for ya, have M.Jordan sign them.'3rd kid, 'I want a motorised wheelchair with a built in TV and stereo.'Obama perplexed,'you don't look handicapped.' Kid,'I will be when dad finds out I saved your ass from drowning'

3 parrots for sale.$100, $200 and $15, a woman asks "why is that parrot so cheap?" the shopkeeper replies "because it used to live in a brothel" the woman thinks it's funny and buys the parrot. When she gets home the parrot says "fuck me a new brothel" the woman laughs. 2 daughters come home, parrot says "fuck me! new prossies" the girls laugh. The husband comes home and the parrot says "fuck me! Don I haven't seen u for weeks!"